Local history brought to life
Explore the rich history of Fordingbridge and the surrounding areas in one of the most stimulating and fascinating attractions in the town.
Situated on the edge of the New Forest, in the old market town of Fordingbridge on the Hampshire Avon, our small museum is housed on two floors of an old granary and is run by volunteers.
- Experience a Second World War bomb shelter
- Find out about local businesses and trades
- Learn about controversial local artist Augustus John
- Browse our albums of local photographs
- Buy gifts from our well stocked shop
Entry is free but we rely on donations to keep open so please be generous - Please see the Donations page for details.