Friends of the Museum
The museum has a thriving Friends organisation raising funds to make a vital contribution to keeping the museum open and flourishing.
- They organise a variety of social events.
- There is a popular 50-50 club with three prizes each month see below.
- It’s a great way to make new friends and broaden your knowledge of local history whilst at the same time supporting the work of the museum.
- An interesting newsletter keeps Friends informed of up and coming events and how the museum is developing.
- Gift membership is an ideal present for Christmas and birthdays. Just give us a name and address and we will send them a membership card.
Individual membership is £7.50
Family membership is £12
Junior membership is £1.
Corporate membership is £15.
Individual Life Membership - £75
Family Life Membership - £100.